A dental implant is as simple as a small titanium screw that attaches to the jawbone forming what will become the new root of the tooth. Once the new root, or dental implant, has been perfectly integrated into the bone, we proceed to place the crown or corresponding fixed bridge so that we have the new teeth stable, functional, safe, and set in place permanently. They are the substitute for natural parts that restore stability, functionality and appearance to the teeth.
Don’t put it off any longer, get your dental implant today at Comfy Dental Group. Our dental implants are starting at only $1950 including Crown. Call today and see what our dentist can do for you!
- Replacing a Single Tooth? If you are missing a single tooth, oneimplant and a crown can replace it.
- Replacing Several Teeth? If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth? If you are missing all of your teeth, animplant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- Improved appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
- Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words.Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort. Because they become part of you,implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult.Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you toeat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.